Licence to Cook: Recipes Inspired by Ian Fleming's James Bond, written by blog author Edward Biddulph, is a cookbook full of exciting recipes inspired by the food that Bond eats in the novels and short stories.
The cookbook is intended for anyone who wishes to recreate the flavour of James Bond’s food. If you’re preparing a romantic meal for two or planning a Bond-themed party, or if you’re simply curious about the sorts of food Bond eats, this cookbook is for you. With sections for breakfast, lunch and dinner, now everyone can eat like James Bond throughout the day.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs and bacon, boiled eggs, green figs and yoghurt
- Lunch: oeufs Gloria, oyster stew, sardines en papillote
- Dinner: Poached turbot with mousseline sauce, bouillabaisse, roast partridge, spaghetti Bolognese, lamb cutlets, mutton ragout, potato salad, asparagus, artichoke hearts
- Dessert: guavas and coconut sorbet, strawberries and cream
- Supper: eggs Benedict, Welsh rarebit, caviar sandwiches
Licence to Cook is available to download on to any ePub reader as a digital eBook for £0.99 (UK)/$1.64 (US) from Lulu Marketplace and Apple's iBookstore.
It is available as a Kindle Edition, priced £0.62, and can be purchased from Barnes and Noble NOOK ($0.99) and Kobo (£1.19).
A print-on-demand edition can be also ordered from Lulu Marketplace (where it is currently available with a 30% discount) and Amazon.
The blog was absolutely fantastic!ReplyDelete
Personal Licence course